Afomill Against reddening
AFOMILL AGAINST REDDENING is a phytogenic distillate for eyes, containing calendula, chamomile and fennel. It is prescribed for irritated and reddened eyes. Helps for the removal of the reddening and restores clarity, if eyes are irritated from wind, ultra-violet rays, chlorine and makeup. Its рН, Its рН, isotonicity and osmolarity are fully compatible with the tissue of the eye and with the tear secretion.
Vial with many dosages: phytogenic distillate of calendula, chamomile and fennel, Sodium chloride, Mono-base monohydrate sodium phosphate, Dodecahydrate, Sodium edetate, Bensalconium chloride, aqua q.s. up to 100 ml.
Vial with single dosage: phytogenic distillate of calendula, chamomile and fennel, Sodium chloride, Mono-base monohydrate sodium phosphate, Dodecahydrate, Sodium edetate, Bensalconium chloride, aqua q.s. up to 100 ml.
Instructions for use:
Vial with many dosages: drop several times in each eye, slightly squeezing the vial. After use, turn on the cap well.
Vial with single dosage: take apart the vial with the single dosage and open it by turning the cap. Squeeze strongly the vial and put several drops in each eye.
Precautions and warnings:
• The product is only for use in eyes.
• Do not use the product, if its packing is damaged or after the expiration of its shelf life, indicated on the packing.
• Do not touch the eye with the top of the eye.
• Do not allow the throat of the vial to touch surface, likely to cause infection.
• Do not use, if you know that you have incompatibility with any of the constituents of the preparation.
• The vial with many dosages has to be used within 30 days after opening.
• The content of each vial with single dosage can be used in the day of its opening (up to 24 hours).
• Keep away from direct sources of heat and light.
• Keep away from children.
• After use, throw out the packing to the designated for the purpose places.
-10 ml vial with many dosages
-10 vials for single time use, each 0.5 ml.